Our physical forms are the vehicle through which our spiritual essence gets to experience its own mysterious creation - to be bewildered by its creation, shocked by it, in awe of it and even confused by it.
- Adyashanti - Falling into Grace (via iam-youis)Wednesday, April 23rd
I consider this to be the highest task of the union of two people: that each should keep watch on the solitude of the other.
- Rilke (via jstrdm)Wednesday, April 23rd
If they miss you, they’ll call. If they want you, they’ll say it. If they care, they’ll show it. And if not, they aren’t worth your time.
- (via versteur)Wednesday, April 23rd
All suffering originates from craving, from attachment, from desire.
- Edgar Allan Poe (via bruisinq)Wednesday, April 23rd
Try not to feel jealous about things, or people or places. It’s toxic. Just keep living. You will find your happiness.
- Unknown (via perfect)Wednesday, April 23rd